How to spell WHILTING correctly?
If you've misspelled "whilting", fear not, as there are correct suggestions to rectify this error. Instead, try "wilting" which accurately describes the drooping or withering of a plant. This correct spelling will surely help you convey your message accurately and avoid any confusion.
List of suggestions on how to spell whilting correctly
- wailing The mother was wailing with grief over the loss of her child.
- Welting The leather jacket was well-made with strong welting to hold the seams together.
- Whaling Whaling is a destructive practice that harms marine ecosystems and wildlife populations.
- Whiling I'm just whiling away my free time by reading a book.
- whiting The whiting was so fresh that it practically melted in my mouth.
- Whittling My grandfather spends his afternoons whittling wooden figurines.
- wilting The flowers in the vase were wilting from the lack of water.
Misspelling of the day