Correct spelling for WHIMISCIAL
We think the word whimiscial is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for whimiscial
- missal I received his missal and his bag of purple silk as he gathered his cassock about him and came down.
- missile There was a lull after about an hour's rain of every kind of missile that man has invented to batter his brother with.
- wassail Perchance of old there came hither knights and ladies, pricking o'er the plaine, perchance here was dancing and wassail.
- whimsical "You can leave that to me, Hazel," he said at last, with a whimsical smile.
- whimsically As he took his cup of coffee from her he said whimsically: "I expect to wake up soon."
- whimsy Remember, I was not fighting for any whimsy about honour, nor even for the love of Elspeth.
- Whimsies Laughing and singing they went through the moonlight, some with the happy hearts they had brought, others saddened by some of the whimsies of Fortune that seem lurking to spoil our joy when most we exult.
- WHIMS His will and his whims are her laws; as he changes, so must she.
271 words made from the letters whimiscial
5 letter words made from whimiscial:
3 letter words made from whimiscial:
4 letter words made from whimiscial:
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied