Correct spelling for WHIMSICIAL
We think the word whimsicial is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for whimsicial
- homicidal Homicidal tendencies were present when the disease first became manifest."
- musical That is, unless it is literary, musical, artistic gossip.
- musician Mrs. Hare is well-looking, and agreeable, appears amiable, and is a good musician.
- social I know a girl who plans before spending a social evening with friends what she will talk about.
- whimsical But if we unfold this whimsical clause, we shall find it contains a shrewd intention.
- whimsicality "You witch, you," he answered me with a pleased, teasing whimsicality coming into his eyes.
- whimsically Then he muttered to himself, whimsically, "Mos' likely you'll find the old man fussin' 'round somewheres inside!"
- whimsy But I knew You'ld laugh at me, so sure you were the world Would shiver like a bursting grindlestone: Else I'ld have said out loud, 'twas a fool's whimsy.
- Whimsies Apparently Lionel Beauchamp did not think so; and seating himself by Miss Bloxam's side, he proceeded to inquire into this instance of a woman's whimsies with great earnestness of purpose.
- WHIMS He had given him a good education, and since made him an allowance sufficient to indulge his modest whims and requirements.
271 words made from the letters whimsicial
5 letter words made from whimsicial:
3 letter words made from whimsicial:
4 letter words made from whimsicial:
Misspelling of the day
- all a sudden
- all off
- art grossed out by
- art guard
- be in midair
- beared comparison
- beat someone to it