How to spell WHISELEY correctly?
The correct spelling of "whiseley" is "whiskey". Some other possible correct suggestions could be "whisky" (the British spelling) or the specific name of a whiskey brand, such as "Jack Daniel's". Double-checking the correct spelling and using spell-check can also prevent misspellings in the future.
List of suggestions on how to spell whiseley correctly
- chiseler The chiseler worked quickly and efficiently, taking care not to make any mistakes.
- whiskey He was so drunk he could barely stand; he needed whiskey to steady his nerves.
- whistle I could hear the referee blow his whistle to signal the end of the soccer game.
- whistler Whistler's unhappy love life was the talk of the town.
- Whitley Whitley was thrilled when she received the promotion at work.
- wisely He used his savings wisely by investing them rather than spending them frivolously.
Misspelling of the day