How to spell WHISLING correctly?
If you find yourself misspelling "whisling", fear not, as there are a couple of possible correct suggestions to help you out. The correct spelling and more commonly used term is "whistling", which refers to the sound produced by air passing through a small opening.
List of suggestions on how to spell whisling correctly
- Chiseling The sculptor spent hours chiseling away at the block of marble to create his masterpiece.
- wailing The sound of wailing filled the air as the mourners gathered around the casket.
- Whaling Whaling was once a popular industry but is now heavily regulated.
- wheeling The young boy was wheeling his bicycle down the street.
- Whiling Whiling away the hours, the couple watched the sunset from the beach.
- whirling The whirling blades of the helicopter made it difficult to hear anything else.
- Whisking She was whisking the mixture vigorously to create the perfect texture.
- whistling The sound of whistling wind on a cold winter day can be very eerie.
- Whittling He spent the afternoon whittling a wooden statue from a block of basswood.
- wiling She was wiling to work extra hours to meet the deadline.
Misspelling of the day