Correct spelling for WHJEN
We think the word whjen is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for whjen
- wagon Sure he is; slow as an ice wagon!
- waken He once said to me, when I tried to waken his conscience, that he should get where he was trying to go if he was strong enough, and being good had nothing to do with it.
- waxen I held a waxen arm between my thumb and forefinger, and looked at my wrist-watch for some seconds, Barbara gazing at me intently.
- weaken Do not try to force nature, you will only weaken yourself more.
- wen Wen he tol' Mars' Dugal', Mars' Dugal' lafft, en said he 'd fix dat.
- when When did you come?
- whine Did you ever hear such a whine?"
- whiten The breakers began to whiten about the ship.
- widen Widen the boundaries of this limited ampitheatre, spring upward to the clouds, lose yourself among the rocks where the seals are lying and even then your thought cannot compass the wealth of beauty nor the poetry of this Norwegian coast.
- woven The basket was beautifully woven of finest willow, and was like a tiny cupboard in the matter of shelves, each shelf fitted with a little rim to keep whatever might be placed upon it from slipping off.
- women The women do so many things that we don't know!
- Ween He's a good ween man, and-and it would have been terrible to see him die before our eyes.
8 words made from the letters whjen
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied