Correct spelling for WHOIS
We think the word whois is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for whois
- whir Just as he was examining all the chauffeur's arrangements for the trip, and looking with approval over the entire automobile, the whir of the engine suddenly gasped, struggled to catch its breath, and then ceased altogether.
- whisk The Space Scourge bore the device of a mailed fist clutching a comet by the head; it looked more like a whisk broom than a scourge.
- whist As her father, you now shall learn the whole truth;" and he told his story from the evening of their first game of whist together.
- whiz "Yes-why-that is-I glanced up from my book just in time to see it whiz, and it came from Tip's direction, and his hand was raised, so I supposed of course he threw it.
- who It was I who knew that.
- wise He was not at all sure that he wanted to go, but he felt that it was wise.
- wiz When he is tired himself wiz work at his books and his writings, he comes and gets rested wiz my stones and my preparations.
- worse But then it got worse.
- Was "I love you, mother, dear," was all he could say.
- His She must change his mind.
- Whoa Whoa, dar, you rascal.
- Whose 4709. Whose store is that?
- Whoso And my soul in turn made answer:-" Whoso deems he can control Wily love, the same shall lightly gaze upon the stars of heaven And declare by what their number overpasses seven times seven.
15 words made from the letters whois
5 letter words made from whois:
Misspelling of the day
- claim to fame