Correct spelling for WHOISE
We think the word whoise is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for whoise
- hose They had the hose fixed to a garden tap in no time, and soon were all hard at work, putting out the fire.
- vise As he heard the name the Count shuddered, and grasped the doctor's arm with the grip of an iron vise, as it seemed to Bianchon.
- whisk Beat the eggs in a broad shallow pan with a wood egg-beater or whisk.
- whist Any grumble in the ranks was met with a cheerful " Whist, boys!
- whiz Gee whiz, a feller's got to have nerve to steal a car, hasn't he?
- wise Well done, wise Borla.
- worse "But that isn't all-it's worse than that.
- Whose Gustave took leave of Adolphine, whose eyes were full of tears as she looked after him; but he did not understand their language.
- Whoso See also Revelation 11:3, 12:2. And whoso considers what has already been said as to what the house of the forest of Lebanon met with, will find that what is here inferred is not foreign but natural.
45 words made from the letters whoise
4 letter words made from whoise:
3 letter words made from whoise:
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from