Correct spelling for WHOLEY
We think the word wholey is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for wholey
- haley Well, you are a strange kind of a genius, Haley-, but I believe I like you too well to get mad with you, although I generally take a refusal to drink with one as an insult, unless I know the person to have joined a temperance society,-and then I should deem the insult on my part, were I to urge him to violate his pledge.
- holey More specific categories of PCF include photonic-bandgap fiber (PCFs that confine light by band gap effects), holey fiber (PCFs using air holes in their cross-sections), hole-assisted fiber (PCFs guiding light by a conventional higher-index core modified by the presence of air holes), and Bragg fiber (photonic-bandgap fiber formed by concentric rings of multilayer film).
- holly On the walls were large wreaths of holly, which had been left over from last Christmas, when the Sunday-school had had a celebration here.
- holy "No, only holy water," I replied.
- thole "He isna ma ain Bobby ony mair!" She "couldna thole" to watch him as he tumbled down the brae.
- vole When a new vole, caught at a different location, is added to a container in which one or more are already confined, there is mutual circumspection between the original occupants and the newcomer.
- volley Sam ordered the infantry to fire a volley, and then, as the return fire was feeble, he ordered the squadron of cavalry to charge, leading it himself.
- wale His 2011 mixtape, Young, Gifted & Black, hosted by Rocksmith Tokyo, possessed features from Wale, Stalley, and featured production from Tone P and 88-Keys.
- wally In one corner were an officer and a lady; and at sight of the former Jim and Wally saluted and broke into joyful smiles.
- wesley Can anybody imagine John Wesley talking to his summer-evening crowd at Dublin about 'nullifidian,' or quoting German?
- whale I was cast on it in a whale boat, when separated from the ship in a snow-storm, about twenty-five years ago.
- Coley Byron Coley for The Wire wrote “Although the fusion may have been touched upon in recordings related to both The Birthday Party and The Gun Club, Algiers are dedicated to grafting gospel music onto [[post-punk guitar-cuzz.
- Holley Holley started with rapid strides down the lane.
- Foley Almost immediately there followed a faint tap on the window, and then a voice said in a hoarse and hurried whisper, "Them that wants Jim Foley, let them look in the river!"
- hole In placing the patch, the condition of the material about the hole must be taken into consideration, as well as the size of the hole.
58 words made from the letters wholey
4 letter words made from wholey:
3 letter words made from wholey:
6 letter words made from wholey:
Misspelling of the day