Correct spelling for WHSAT
We think the word whsat is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for whsat
- sat There they sat-out in the open.
- vast Look at the vast Plains.
- vesta Charge for the hearth of Vesta!
- vista Lamps hung at intervals from the vaulted ceiling, giving a weird look to the long alleys, which seemed to stretch out for miles through the dim vista.
- waist He passed his arm about her waist, and they went up the stairs together, leaning on one another.
- waste It would be wicked to waste it."
- west "You'll like Mrs. West.
- wheat This bread was eaten by the very poorest people, who could not afford to buy wheat.
- whet We cannot promise him any other than a dry repast, with little or nothing to whet his curiosity; and unless his appetite for information is extremely vigorous, there will be little to suit his taste on those plates of bronze or ivory-the material is immaterial, and has been variously described-on which the provisions we are about to serve up were originally carved.
- whist But during the first few weeks I played at whist with bad luck, and since then so many old friends have borrowed of me that I doubt if I have 200 francs left.
- whit Most of the words were mine, but Cedric and Old Marvin himself were not a whit less eager.
- worst He'll fight with the best or the worst of them.
- Hast "For thou hast ever been true and kind.
- Wast Thou wast my heart's comrade.
- What That's what you said.
22 words made from the letters whsat
Misspelling of the day
- allowing use of
- are short of
- art above
- art nauseated
- art nauseous
- begging borrow or steal