Correct spelling for WIDNED
We think the word widned is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for widned
- twined She had not time to precisely define her feelings, for already her mother was beside her, pressing her in her arms-in those very arms which Alba had just seen twined around the neck of a lover-while that same mouth showered kisses upon him.
- twinned and la miola snaps her fingers gaily and trills her r's; and the Corcovado is outlined clearly on the purple background as if bending to listen; and the palms and the mosque-like buildings, and the fair islets bathed in the witchery of moonlight, and the star-gems twinned in the lap of the bay, intoxicate as a dream of the East.
- whitened Years flew over the heads of the ill-joined pair; but while they whitened the raven locks of the earl, and withered his manly brow, the beauty of his countess blew into fuller luxuriance.
- widen In the same instant the water swirled heavily beneath her, a little sucking whirlpool appeared shattering the mirror, and circular ripples began to widen quickly and smoothly from the break.
- wind Guess you forgot to wind it.
- winded Now for a long-winded panegyric of the king of Navarre; and here I am sure they are in earnest, when they take such overpains to prove there is no likeness where they say I intended it.
- winder And hair of waving gold, and lips and cheeks as pink as the hearts of the roses that climbed all Winter round her winder-and the sweetest, daintiest ways-and so good to everybody, them that wuz poor and sufferin' most of all.
- Dined They dined with Trask; only Captain Ravallo was also present.
- Waded It poured all night, and when we started off on foot at sunrise the next morning we found the track in the forest a regular quagmire; in places we waded through mud up to our knees.
- Waned As yet he had ignored her, his eyes seeking out Henrietta when the annexation debate waned.
- Wended We all enthusiastically bought photographs of the painting of the Empress Elizabeth at the age of eighteen, which to my mind is one of the most exquisite faces ever put upon canvas, and then, highly elated with our presentation of Munich to Mrs. Jimmie and Bee, we gaily wended our way southward, following the river Isar for a time, until we reached Innsbruck, on our way to the Achensee.
- Whined Before he had whined ten minutes, I foretold that I should go to sleep.
- Widened Charlie's smiling eyes suddenly widened.
- widens At the bottom of the decline, however, after crossing Stockley Bridge, the path widens out on to more level ground.
33 words made from the letters widned
Misspelling of the day