Correct spelling for WIDNEING
We think the word widneing is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for widneing
- dining She was, however, the first to arrive in the dining-room.
- wading Five men, it seemed, jumped into her as she was thrust off, the men wading out as far as they could to give impetus to the craft before they sprang in.
- waning Though he had never known Mr. Keith he could see that the man's health was indeed fast waning.
- wanting Are you sure you're wanting the right thing?
- whining Then upon the hill they seemed to sink into a moaning, and a long, low cry, like the whining of a beaten dog.
- whitening She looked gravely down to the whitening logs, where the ashes were gaining on the red.
- widen If they were reassured on the practical side, speculative considerations of ideal perfection they might be brought to entertain, and their spiritual horizon would thus gradually widen.
- widening "It is not true-it is not true," something within her kept on saying as she gazed wildly from one to the other, seeing the gap-the black gap- already existing between her and her lover, widening into an awful, impassable chasm, in which were buried her life's hopes and happiness for ever.
- winding From Thiers the country becomes most picturesque all the way to St. Etienne, the line winding its way around the steep sides of lofty mountains with roaring torrents in the deep ravines below.
- winning He lifted his face at the sound of her approaching tread and her winning voice, and the face was so sad that the tears rushed to her eyes on seeing it.
- Dinning Why should she not bear the name you are so proud of dinning into our ears?
83 words made from the letters widneing
4 letter words made from widneing:
5 letter words made from widneing:
Misspelling of the day
- go out of one way