Correct spelling for WIE
We think the word wie is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for wie
- die I would die with you were there need.
- hie I will change my name, and hie me to pastures new, and all the affection that is then lavished upon me will be pure and disinterested.
- lie But you'll have to take my word for it that it's a lie.
- pie It's very funny, ever so old, copied and tried by her grandmother, and full of directions for making quantities of nice things, from pie like this to a safe, sure wash for the complexion.
- tie " Tie up those boys hand and foot," he ordered grimly.
- vie They were the natural result of the vogue of the mysteries proper, with which they vie in prolixity.
- wee So again I landed back in Hamlin with a little more knowledge of the outside world and perhaps just a wee bit more understanding.
- wei It was evident that the capture of Wei-hai- Wei depended upon the destruction of the boom; and this seemed to be an impossible feat.
- wi At the first puff of it the pig lep out of its skin and bled Patsy's nose wi dhe ring in its snout.
- wide This is the largest of the caves, 200 feet wide and from 40 to 50 feet high.
- wife People don't like it-his wife doesn't like it.
- wig The shadow of his wig, which Pomeroy had clapped on the wig-stand by the bed, nodded on the wall, as the draught moved the tails.
- wile All about this man witnessed to the triumph of mind over the obstacles that beset it,-his rise without envy, his safety amidst foes, the happy ease with which he moved through the snares and pits of everlasting stratagem and universal wile!
- win Well, well, it's a case of win all or lose all.
- wine He could enjoy a good bed, a glass of wine, and cheerfulness at home.
- wipe She held with one arm and tried to wipe her face with the other hand.
- wire Tools for drawing the wire.
- wise The advice was certainly wise, and I lost no time in getting ready.
- wit Who that has had the experience would exchange the wit and wisdom of the "hands" at the "threshings," during the half hour of rest after eating, for the studied smartness of the salon or even the conversation of the learned?
- Fie Marry, fie on them that be worthy!
- We What'll we do, Dorn?"
- Wis A. L. Gates, 10 Wis.
- WII The second video game, Disneys Chicken Little: Ace in Action, is a multi-platform video game, for the Wii, Nintendo DS, Xbox, and PlayStation 2 inspired by the "superhero movie within the movie" finale of the film.
- ie 3. Words ending in ie, dropping the e by Rule 9th, change the i into y, for the same reason: as, die, dying; vie, vying; lie, lying.
1 words made from the letters wie
3 letter words made from wie:
Misspelling of the day
- all fired
- evens off