Correct spelling for WIEND
We think the word wiend is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for wiend
- fiend Fiend, I took thee for Wallace-but I murdered him!"
- vend They have good Store of Cattle, make a great deal of Cheese, and manufacture very good Cloth, for which they have a great Vend in the Netherlands, and at Frankfort Fair; where a great many Pieces are sold, which pass for the Cloth of Holland, and even of England.
- viand As it is, in spite of markets overflowing with every fish, vegetable, and tempting viand, we continue to be the worst fed, most meagrely nourished of all the wealthy nations on the face of the earth.
- wand At those words, the scene changed as if by the wand of a conjuror.
- wend The which to leave, thenceforth he counseld mee, Unmeet for man, in whom was ought regardfull, And wend with him, his Cynthia to see: Whose grace was great, and bounty most rewardfull; Besides her peerlesse skill in making well, And all the ornaments of wondrous wit, Such as all womankynd did far excell, Such as the world admyr'd, and praised it.
- wield He had spent the night in a remote Cotswold village, and all the morning he had been travelling through the level vale of Wield which, beautiful at the time of blossom, was now at midsummer a landscape without line, monotonously green, prosperous and complacent.
- wind The noise that had vanished, the wind that had passed away.
- windy The road from the fishing-village to the town passes over windy marshes and swampy cow-pastures.
- Went I never knew where it went.
- Waned Finally, the dashing charge of our 23rd dragoons and the irresistible advance of the 48th regiment of foot overthrew the enemy's centre; and as the day waned, the 30,000 French retired, with a loss of 17 cannon and of 7,000 men in killed, wounded, and prisoners.
- Whined "You won't refuse to do something for me, George," he whined piteously.
- Wendy As they rattled up the little house they broke into song themselves: 'We've built the little walls and roof And made a lovely door, So tell us, mother Wendy, What are you wanting more?
- Wendi Rebecca Hall, actress, small amount of Scottish ancestry Oliver Hardy, comedic actor, best known for Laurel and Hardy Roy Ellsworth Harris, classical composer of Scottish, Irish, and Welsh ancestry Colton Haynes, actor, small amount of Scottish ancestry Katharine Hepburn, small amount of Scottish ancestry Charlton Heston, small amount of Scottish ancestry Edward Everett Horton Ron Howard, small amount of Scottish ancestry Steve Howey Felicity Huffman, actress, small amount of Scottish ancestry Anjelica Huston, her father, director John Huston, was of part Scottish descent Josh Hutcherson, small amount of Scottish ancestry Jonathan Jackson, actor, small amount of Scottish ancestry Kendall Jenner, small amount of Scottish ancestry Kris Jenner, small amount of Scottish ancestry Kylie Jenner, small amount of Scottish ancestry Spike Jonze, director, producer, screenwriter and actor, small amount of Scottish ancestry Khloé Kardashian, small amount of Scottish ancestry Kim Kardashian, small amount of Scottish ancestry Kourtney Kardashian, small amount of Scottish ancestry Rob Kardashian, small amount of Scottish ancestry Cody Kasch (1987- ), television actor (Desperate Housewives) Max Kasch (1985- ), television and film actor Michael Keaton, small amount of Scottish ancestry David Keith, actor Anna Kendrick, actress, mother is Scottish Deborah Kerr, actress Val Kilmer, actor, small amount of Scottish ancestry Nancy Kwan, mother was of Scottish descent Sunny Lane, porn star Jay Leno (1950- ), comedian, former actor, host of The Tonight Show; mother was from west lowland Scotland Hamish Linklater, best known for his role in the series The New Adventures of Old Christine; son of Scottish vocal coach, dialect professor, actor and theater director Kristin Linklater Heather Locklear, actress, small amount of Scottish ancestry Marion Lorne, actress best known for her recurring role as Aunt Clara in the series Bewitched Julia Louis-Dreyfus, actress, small amount of Scottish ancestry Chad Lowe, actor, small amount of Scottish ancestry Myrna Loy Jeanette MacDonald, actress and singer Andie MacDowell, small amount of Scottish ancestry Seth MacFarlane, writer of Family Guy, small amount of Scottish ancestry Ali MacGraw, father was of Scottish descent, mother was of Hungarian Jewish ancestry Alexander Mackendrick Kyle MacLachlan, actor, Sex and the City, small amount of Scottish ancestry Patrick Macnee, actor Michael Madsen, actor, small amount of Scottish ancestry Virginia Madsen, actress, small amount of Scottish ancestry John Malkovich, small amount of Scottish ancestry Marshall Mathers, American rapper (Eminem), small amount of Scottish ancestry Matthew McConaughey, of part Scottish descent Gates McFadden, actress Danica McKellar, actress Benjamin McKenzie, of part Scottish ancestry Kevin McKidd Zoe McLellan Wendi McLendon-Covey, actress Steven R.
- weened You would have weened that day that there were none but rich folk in Nuremberg.
25 words made from the letters wiend
Misspelling of the day
- attach weight to