How to spell WIPPER correctly?
The correct spelling for "wipper" could be "whipper". Another possibility is "wiper", which refers to a device used for cleaning or clearing surfaces. Both "whipper" and "wiper" are commonly used in different contexts and are more accurate spellings.
List of suggestions on how to spell wipper correctly
- dipper The bird watcher excitedly pointed to the sky when she spotted a dipper flying over the river.
- hipper I'm trying to be hipper these days by following the latest trends in fashion.
- nipper My little brother loves playing with his nipper toy.
- ripper The Jack the Ripper murders in London in 1888 remain unsolved to this day.
- sipper She is a slow sipper, taking small sips of her tea to savor the flavor.
- tipper The tipper left a generous gratuity for the server.
- viper The viper slithered silently through the grass, its eyes locked on its prey.
- weeper She stood at the gravesite as a weeper, mourning the loss of her beloved.
- whimper I could hear my mom whimper in her sleep.
- Whipped She whipped the cream until it formed stiff peaks, perfect for topping the dessert.
- whipper I'm going to whipper you!
- whippet My neighbor has a beautiful whippet that loves to run in the park.
- whisper She leaned in close to whisper in my ear.
- whopper I ordered a cheese whopper with fries and a drink for lunch.
- wipe I need to wipe the counters before we can start cooking.
- Wiped She wiped her hands on her jeans.
- wiper I need to replace the wiper blade on my car before it starts to rain.
- wipes She wipes her tears away before anyone can see them.
- wispier The draft was wispier than I had anticipated.
- zipper I stuck my hand in my pocket to get my phone and I felt something strange - it was a zipper!
Misspelling of the day