How to spell WOIKS correctly?
For the misspelling "woiks", there are several possible correct suggestions. One option is "works", which is the correct spelling for referring to tasks or employment. Another suggestion could be "weeks", if the intended word context relates to a period of time. Additionally, "woes" might be a possible alternative, meaning troubles or difficulties.
List of suggestions on how to spell woiks correctly
- weeks I will be here for the next five weeks.
- whisks She whisks the eggs together with the sugar until they are light and fluffy.
- wicks He trimmed the wicks on the candles before lighting them.
- wiki I created a wiki for the project.
- Wikis I use wikis for organizing my research.
- winks She gave him a couple of winks to let him know she was joking.
- WOES Despite his financial woes, he remained optimistic about the future.
- WOGS The Wogs are a nasty bunch.
- wok I just cooked some stir-fry in my wok.
- Woke After sleeping through the alarm, I woke up to the sound of a dog barking.
- woos I'm going to the store, but I'll eat woos before I go.
- work I usually work from 9 to 5.
- works She works long hours every day to support her family.
- WOWS The performance of the acrobat troupe wows the audience.
Misspelling of the day