How to spell WOKES correctly?
If you meant to write "wokes", but it is misspelled, there may be several possible corrections depending on the intended meaning. Some suggestions could be "wakes", "works", "yokes", "jokes" or "likes". It is important to review the context to determine the most appropriate correction.
List of suggestions on how to spell wokes correctly
- awakes She awakes each morning to the sound of birds singing outside her window.
- Cokes I decided to buy two Cokes for the road trip.
- goes She goes to the store every morning to buy groceries.
- jokes I can't stand jokes.
- OKS The OKS girl smiled pleasantly.
- pokes She pokes the fire with a stick to keep it going.
- wages The company decided to raise the wages of their employees to boost their morale.
- wake I couldn't wake up this morning.
- wakens The sound of the birds wakens me up every morning.
- Wikis Many people use Wikis as a collaborative tool for knowledge sharing.
- WOES Despite their financial woes, the small business owners remained optimistic about their future.
- WOGS I can't believe that Jill called me a wogs.
- wok I need a pan for my wok.
- Woke I woke up to the sound of banging on my door.
- woken After his nap, he was woken by the sound of a burglar.
- woos The company woos potential customers with a free trial period.
- worker The factory worker was exhausted after standing on his feet for eight hours straight.
- works I need to put my works in order before I go to bed.
- WOWS The acrobat's stunning performance wows the audience every night.
- yokes The oxen were attached to the plow by sturdy yokes.
Misspelling of the day