Correct spelling for WONDR
We think the word wondr is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for wondr
- wand Then came Mr. Stephen, then Woodden bundled in holding the precious plant in front of him like a wand of office, and last of all, Sir Alexander, having seen us safe, entered also.
- wander Other boys loved to watch the strange people from far countries, and wander among the bazars, but Jesus stayed in the Temple.
- wanderer The wanderer took the pearl, and then the mysterious hand and arm were drawn under the water again and disappeared.
- wend I bid you to hasten the end, For my soul is sick with confusion, and fain on the way would I wend.
- wind Just knocked the wind out of him.
- winder "There's a winder with a wooden shutter at the back of the barn.
- windy You saw it all, you heard it all, you felt it all, in the voice:-the great winds blowing shorewards, the wild white horses in the spray, "The white-walled town, And the little gray church on the windy shore;" and when she said, "Down, down, down!"
- wintry So their busy hands kept loneliness at bay, even amid the dreariness of the wintry wilderness.
- wonder I wonder if I did the right thing!
- wondrous In Gwynneth's eyes burnt wondrous fires, and on her cheeks; and her breath was coming very quickly.
- wont Pausanias stopped in the one that had been occupied by Mardonius, and bade the slaves prepare a meal such as they had been wont to lay before their master.
- wonted Or else, it was simply that the glow and stir of her walk was fading away, and allowing the old wonted train of thought to come in again.
- wound And Ester rose up, and wound her arm about the tiny frame which held this brave true heart, and without another spoken word the two went swiftly down the stairs, and entered the silent, solemn parlor.
- Waned It is possible that Lipsius will more nearly come to his own when the enthusiasm for Ritschl has waned.
- Wends And so to Venice or Genoa, or some other haven, and ships there and wends by sea to the isle of Greff, the which pertains to the Genoans.
- Sondra During Cyborg Supermans attack, Booster and Skeets are able to save only Sondra Crain, Grace Greene and Michelle.
14 words made from the letters wondr
5 letter words made from wondr:
Misspelling of the day
- beats a hasty retreat