How to spell WORESE correctly?
If you are struggling to find the correct spelling for "worese", consider replacing it with "worse". This alteration aligns with the intended meaning of something being of lesser quality or poorer condition. By using "worse", your writing will be more accurate and convey your message effectively.
List of suggestions on how to spell worese correctly
- cores The apple has hard cores that can be used to make cider.
- foresee As artificial intelligence technology advances, it's increasingly important to foresee potential ethical concerns that could arise.
- gores The bullfight ended in tragedy when the matador was impaled by the gores of the bull.
- mores The mores of a society dictate what is considered acceptable behavior.
- ORES Mining companies extract valuable metals and minerals from ores such as gold, silver, and copper.
- pores After drinking the stuff, my nose felt like there were pores all over my face.
- sores She had sores on her feet from walking too much in ill-fitting shoes.
- wares The antique shop displayed an array of exquisite wares.
- wires The electrician had to unravel the tangled wires before fixing the broken circuit.
- WOES The company is currently facing financial woes due to poor management decisions.
- words No words can describe the beauty of nature.
- works John works as a secretary.
- WORMS I don't want any worms in my food.
- worse The situation got worse after the storm hit the town.
Misspelling of the day