Correct spelling for WOVAN
We think the word wovan is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for wovan
- coven Silver Chalice Wicca What was to become UEW began, in 1969, as the core coven associated with the Silver Chalice Land Trust; an intentional community based in Westchester, New York.
- divan At noon was held a full Divan, to decide upon the "extraordinary demand."
- jovian The Jovian guards strove to suppress the outcries until a word from Havenner made them cease their efforts and close in around the Viceregal chariot.
- oven Bake in a hot oven about twenty minutes or until biscuit are done.
- sivan Butler has been involved in a number of collaborations with other YouTubers, including: Jim Chapman, Alfie Deyes, Caspar Lee, Tyler Oakley, Joe Sugg, Zoe Sugg, Connor Franta, Lilly Singh, Troye Sivan, Joey Graceffa, Louise Pentland, Conor Maynard and many others.
- van "Indians, you know," explained Van Dyke.
- wan But that picture of her face withered and wan after twenty years of sorrowing had had its effect upon his heart.
- waving They are waving to us.
- wean It would be better to wean it before the hot weather if it is strong and has been accustomed to taking other food than the breast milk.
- Evan "I'm beginning to like it better," said Evan.
- Ivan Ivan never answered, and Foyle went on: "You have done all you could to help him escape us.
- Vivian Allow for all these influences, allow for whatever impressions his German residence and his familiarity with German literature had produced; accept the fact that the story is to the last degree disjointed, improbable, impossible; lay it aside as a complete failure in what it attempted to be, and read it, as " Vivian Grey" is now read, in the light of the career which it heralded.
17 words made from the letters wovan
Misspelling of the day