How to spell WRITTING correctly?
The correct spelling for "writting" is "writing". Remember to use only one "t" in the word. One way to avoid misspelling is by using a spellchecker or proofreading your work carefully for errors. Practice writing frequently and refer to a dictionary when in doubt.
List of suggestions on how to spell writting correctly
- fitting I hope this shirt is fitting because it was the only size left in the store.
- Fretting I've been fretting all week about the upcoming exam.
- Gritting I was gritting my teeth in frustration as the traffic jam continued to slow down my commute.
- hitting Mark was hitting the baseball with all his might, hoping it would fly past the outfielders.
- pitting The pitting on the surface of the car is quite noticeable.
- ratting I hate ratting on my friends, but I had to tell the principal about the bullying.
- Rifting During the rifting of the Earth's crust, large chunks broke off and fell to the mantle.
- rioting The city had to call in extra police to control the rioting that broke out after the verdict was announced.
- rotting The smell of the rotting food in the trash can was overwhelming.
- Rutting She saw the male lemur rutting outside his refuge.
- sitting She was sitting on the bench, enjoying the warm breeze.
- Trotting The horse was trotting down the sandy trail, with its rider eagerly holding onto the reins.
- wetting She forgot her umbrella and got soaking wetting while walking in the rain.
- whiting I caught a 10-pound whiting while fishing off the coast of Florida.
- Wresting Wrestling is a popular sport that involves two competitors wresting each other.
- writhing The injured snake was writhing in pain on the ground.
- writings I have read all of Shakespeare's writings.
- written She had written a heartfelt note to her grandmother thanking her for all the love and support over the years.
Misspelling of the day