Correct spelling for WROGFULLY
We think the word wrogfully is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for wrogfully
- carefully These books had been carefully kept from him.
- joyfully Is it simply to see whether she is pretty, and to read upon her features whether or not she is looking forward joyfully to becoming a wife?
- regally The grandmother, resplendent in great gold ear-rings, chattered garrulously in Spanish, while Mrs. Sanderson smiled indulgently and regally upon all.
- rightfully "I never rightfully knew; it was in Salem harbor, and a windy night.
- ruefully "They sure don't want me to know where we're going," he grinned ruefully as he sat down on the edge of his bunk.
- wrathfully Then wrathfully he rose and armed himself, bidding her rouse the host to saddle and bring forth the horses.
- wriggly A light touch on his knee some time later snapped George Hanlon's eyes wide open, and he looked down to see a small, wriggly dog looking up into his face, its tail frantically wig-wagging signals of proffered friendship, the little tongue making licking motions toward the hand the puppy could not quite reach.
- wrongful So once again has Dickens dwelt, not on the passionate side of wrongful love, but on its sorrow.
- wrongfully "Truly, Longarine," Hircan forthwith rejoined, "you have spoken so well in support of the honour of ladies wrongfully suspected, that I give you my vote to tell the eighth tale.
- Wrigley Brough, Miss Aileen, 68A Wrigley Street, Tauranga.
- Wakefully He undressed without striking a light, and lay down, only to look wakefully out at the dark lattice of tree branches against the moonlit sky.
136 words made from the letters wrogfully
4 letter words made from wrogfully:
5 letter words made from wrogfully:
Misspelling of the day
- ascribes to
- be at the bottom of
- be operation
- being on case
- breaks to smithereens
- bring standstill
- brings pressure to bear
- bundles up