How to spell WRONING correctly?
The correct spelling of "wroning" is "warning". Some possible correct suggestions for the misspelling include "wining", "wrangling", and "wandering". However, the most accurate and relevant suggestion would be "warning", which means to notify someone of potential danger or harm.
List of suggestions on how to spell wroning correctly
- Boning I'm boning this chicken for dinner tonight.
- browning The browning of the apple indicated that it had been left out for too long.
- coning The restaurant features a coning toasting station.
- Craning She was prowling about the room, craning her neck to see over the tall furniture.
- crooning The singer's crooning voice filled the room with a smooth, romantic melody.
- crowning The crowning moment of her career was when she received the prestigious award.
- Drowning I saw a diver being pulled out of the water, drowning and gasping for air.
- frowning Maria was frowning when she found out that her flight had been canceled.
- groaning Mary was groaning in pain as she twisted her ankle.
- ironing I hate ironing my clothes because it takes so much time and effort.
- pruning I spent the whole day pruning the bushes in the backyard.
- roping The cowboy was expertly roping the wild mustang.
- roving The roving band of musicians entertained the crowd for hours.
- rowing Rowing is a great way to stay fit and enjoy the water.
- Toning I like doing toning exercises at the gym to strengthen my muscles.
- waning As the night wore on, the moon's brightness started waning slowly.
- warning Please be aware of the warning at the bottom of this page.
- wining The wine was so good that he couldn't resist wining and dining his guests.
- wring She tried to wring out her soaking wet clothes after being caught in the rain.
- Wringing She was wringing her hands in anxiety as she waited for her test results.
- wrong It's not wrong to ask for help when you need it.
- Wronging He felt bad for wronging his friend and promised to make it up to him.
- zoning The city council is reviewing the zoning regulations for the downtown area.
Misspelling of the day