Correct spelling for WUT
We think the word wut is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for wut
- but But I did not.
- cut "Then I shall cut off his head," said the King.
- gut "No, my boy, but I found a pocket-knife in the skiff and a coil of gut, with two fish.
- hut I did so indeed all the time we were in Rome; but we may have to live in a hut, and I must know how to manage and cook for you there.
- jut For a jut of pine forest ran down from the mountains and cut off a part of his view of it.
- nut They won't do anything to you except send you to a nut doctor.
- out Didn't you tell him I was out?
- put They just put them in."
- rut I suffered from an intolerable thirst, and strove to rise that I might find means to quench it; but found I was powerless to move, and writhed in my agony in the rut amidst the corn-stalks wherein I had fallen.
- ut You wouldn't believe the style there is to ut.
- wet We had a cold wet journey, but the good old man gave us a hearty welcome to his house.
- wit The song is not all in the singing, any more than the wit is all in the saying.
- wu For the moment, Wu-Pei-Fu controls the greater part of China, and his intentions become important.
- Wot That's wot I said-a sweepstike.
- Tut Robert Robin kept waiting, and saying, " Tut!
- WT GEOGRAPHICAL BREED Net Wt. Weight Relative CLASSIFICATION CLASSIFICATIONS Per 30 Ounces Values Dozen Per Per Case Dozen Dozen
- FUT "Noo, my leddy," said Meg, looking up at the marchioness, "set ye yer bit fut upo' my table, an' we'll think the mair o't efter whan we tak' oor denner aff o' 't."
Misspelling of the day