Correct spelling for YAL
We think the word yal is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for yal
- al No special use has yet been found for it, except as an alloy with Al.
- gal That gal was my life.
- pal "The man who came up was a pal of the squad.
- yak On, on we trudged across a plateau of snow, having the great mountains on our right, till at length the yak gave a sigh and stopped.
- yale I cannot be identified With Princeton or with Yale."
- yalu This young man, who, at the time of the battle of the Yalu, was thirty-three years old, was Captain Philo Norton McGiffin.
- yam You come 'long me to Yam-as-ka, I make you Waubanakee.
- yap So Buzztail and the Burrowing Owl are really enemies instead of friends of Yap Yap, the Prairie Dog."
- yaw " Yaw," said Otto, seeming to feel it his duty to say something; "dere is enough land over dere, I 'spose, for that horse to hide a week before I don't catch him."
- yawl Happily, his voice was heard by the watch, a boat was lowered, and at half-past one, having swum seven and a half hours, he was on board the Betsey, at anchor in Corton Roads, nearly fifteen miles from the spot where the yawl was capsized.
- Cal "There'll be another ship from Earth," Cal said.
- Sal One of the favourite songs which they delighted to sing on such auspicious occasions was rendered with touching pathos- "Sing good-bye to Sal, and good-bye to Sue; Away Rio!
- Ya Could I not have a letter from Ya-nei on his arrival?"
- Hal Ven Aye ban getting at yu, Aye play hal vid yu Baked Pies!
- Val He was slipping into the vernacular, and Val noticed it, and wondered dully if she would ever do likewise.
- Y'all You-all goin' to be supprised to find how hungry y'all ah, befo' you come to yo' journey's en', to-night, and them col' victuals goin' taste pow'ful fi-ine!
1 words made from the letters yal
3 letter words made from yal:
Misspelling of the day
- diverges from
- doeth ones best