Correct spelling for YAMMAH
We think the word yammah is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for yammah
- gamma Gamma rays were bombarding it!
- mama It caught what it could; Mama and I caught most of the rest.
- mamma But I love my mamma, too."
- yakima J. W. Nesmith was a Captain of Oregon volunteers in the Cayuse Indian War of 1847; and also in the Rogue River Indian War of 1852, and was Colonel of the First Regiment of Oregon Mounted Volunteers in the Yakima Indian War of 1855. He was a United States Senator and also a Representative to Congress from Oregon.
- yam When I say this was a sanitary law, I must explain that the new yams are a most dangerous article of food if eaten before the yam custom has been made, which takes place a certain time after the yams are found to be fit for taking out of the ground.
- yammer Effra, fleeing from Dr. Yammer, had taken one last desperate chance on finding her island; one last lonely flight out over the Pacific.
- yeah " Yeah," I agreed, and looked around for Barbara, to tell her here was her chance to meet the gentleman she had so cleverly deduced.
- yuma For an instant after the fall Yuma lay still, breathing heavily.
- yummy Milo Cereal - Nestlé Milo Crunchy Bites - Nestlé Milo Duo - Nestlé Mini Cinnamon Churros - Post Cereals (2011–) Mini Swirlz Cinnamon Bun Cereal – Kelloggs – (2005–2009) Mini Swirlz Fudge Ripple Cereal – Kelloggs (2005–2007) Mini Swirlz Peanut Butter Blast Cereal – Kelloggs (2006–2007) Mini-Wheats – Kelloggs – (1978–present) Monopoly Cereal – General Mills (2003) Monster Cereals – General Mills (1971–present / seasonal since 2010) Boo Berry – General Mills (1973–present / seasonal since 2010) Count Chocula – General Mills (1971–present / seasonal since 2010) Franken Berry – General Mills (1971–present / seasonal since 2010) Fruit Brute – General Mills (1974–1983) New Version (2013; renamed Frute Brute) Fruity Yummy Mummy – General Mills (1988–1993) New Version (2013) Monsters University Cereal - Kelloggs (2013) Moonstones – Ralston (1970s) Morning Funnies – Ralston (1988–1989) Most Mr.
- Ama In the United States, such motorcycle clubs (MCs) are considered "outlaw" not necessarily because they engage in criminal activity, but because they are not sanctioned by the American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) and do not adhere to the AMAs rules.
- yams You will find rice a much more strengthening article of food than the yams and potatoes you used to live upon, and you will become a strong and hardy race.
- YUM Blossom Jackson, a character from the BBC soap opera EastEnders Blossom, a character in the American animated series The Powerpuff Girls Blossom, a character in the American animated series Little Mouse on the Prairie Blossom (Momoko Akatsutsumi), a character in the animated series Powerpuff Girls Z Princess Blossom Pepperdoodle von Yum Yum (or "Blossom"), from Fetch!
- YAMAHA Yamaha marked the co-launch of the organization and website a success, claiming 6,000 anglers used the groups online advocacy system to contact Congress within the first month.
25 words made from the letters yammah
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from