Correct spelling for YEAMEN
We think the word yeamen is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for yeamen
- amen Me thinkes I could Cry the Amen, and yet my Conscience sayes Shee's a good Creature, and sweet-Ladie do's Deserue our better wishes Gard.
- yearn Then I had felt what we ordinarily call thirst-a somewhat unpleasant sensation in the throat, which causes us to yearn for a glass of water.
- yemen It is well known that Yemen has, since Bible times, harboured a Jewish population, who-notwithstanding all oppression, intensified under Turkish rule-inhabit many of its towns and villages to the present day.
- yemeni Eritrea Eritrea and Ethiopia agreed to abide by 2002 Ethiopia-Eritrea Border Commission's (EEBC) delimitation decision, but demarcation has been delayed, despite intense international intervention, by Ethiopian insistence that the decision ignored "human geography," made technical errors in the delimitation, and incorrectly awarded Badme, the focus of the 1998-2000 war, and other areas to Eritrea and Eritrea's insistence on not deviating from the commission's decision; UN Peacekeeping Mission to Ethiopia and Eritrea (UNMEE) continues to monitor a 25km-wide Temporary Security Zone in Eritrea until the demarcation; Sudan accuses Eritrea of supporting Sudanese rebel groups; Eritrea protests Yemeni fishing around the Hanish Islands awarded to Eritrea by the ICJ in 1999
- yeoman And the Yeoman of the Guard had just been produced at the Savoy.
- Yeomen 7. Yeomen - cloth up to the value of 2s.
- seamen And yet all the morning, and indeed until late in the afternoon, there was a gentle and steady breeze from the south-west, while the sun shone brightly, so that the oldest seamen among us could not have forseen what was to follow.
- suger When Abbot Suger of St. Denys made his master-works, Guy observed as he put away his tools for the night, he did not bring workmen from Byzantium; he taught Frenchmen to do their own work.
47 words made from the letters yeamen
4 letter words made from yeamen:
5 letter words made from yeamen:
Misspelling of the day
- am overcritical
- art a foil to
- de predates