Correct spelling for YERNING
We think the word yerning is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for yerning
- benign He surveyed me from head to foot with an air of benign and fatherly complacency, and dragging forth from its sullen rest a large arm chair, on whose cushions of rusty horse-hair sat an eternal cloud of classic dust, too sacred to be disturbed, he plumped me down upon it, before I was aware of the cruel hospitality.
- bernini Following the great corridor, and passing on the left the entrance to the portico of St. Peter's, we reach the Scala Regia, a magnificent work of Bernini, formerly guarded by the picturesque Swiss soldiers.
- burning The match was very slow in burning.
- darning She put aside her work, the darning of his stockings, and rambled aimlessly through the woods.
- Earning In losing a day now, you don't lose what you might earn now in a day, but what you might be earning when you're at your best.
- Corning And Experimental Machinery, Metal or Wood, made to order by J. F. WERNER, 62 Centre St., N. Y. ----------------------------------- B. W. Payne & Sons, Corning, N. Y. Established in 1840.
- keening He knew now the folk of the air, And his heart was blackened by dread, And he ran to the door of his house; Old women were keening the dead.
82 words made from the letters yerning
4 letter words made from yerning:
5 letter words made from yerning:
Misspelling of the day
- be at the head of
- growing along ground
- had dent