Correct spelling for YIELF
We think the word yielf is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for yielf
- clef In modern music, only four clefs are used regularly: the treble clef, the bass clef, the alto clef, and the tenor clef.
- elf At last, shrewd as he was, and honestly averse to any mental perversion in himself, he discovered that a tricksy elf of desire had attracted him to the belief in this calling, and that he must free himself of the greatest passion of his heart and bid it farewell.
- leaf And on the frieze, done in gold-leaf too, was the Grecian lady of the lamps, always dancing.
- lief "He's going to declare war, Lief.
- pelf Among these petty and mean minds seeking power or pelf or the repayment of some ancient grudge, Danton had nothing to do!
- pilaf The caravan is well armed and well manned by the proprietor, who stays at home on the Congo or Lualaba river indulging in rice and pilaf and the excesses of his harem, the headmen, inspired by greed and cupidity, become ferocious and stern, the bandits fling themselves upon a settlement without mercy to obtain the largest share of loot, of children, flocks, poultry, and ivory.
- self Her calmness and self-possession remained undisturbed.
- shelf Professor Hardage was standing on a short step-ladder before a bookcase, having just completed the arrangement of the top shelf.
- vlf Due to their large capacitive topload, umbrella antennas are some of the most efficient antenna designs at low frequencies, and are used for transmitters in the LF and VLF bands for navigational aids and military communication.
- Leif Each day a company set out to explore, and sometimes Leif went with the exploring party, and sometimes he stayed at home.
17 words made from the letters yielf
Misspelling of the day
- came rest
- in dependant
- taking mean
- taking meaning