Correct spelling for YUHNO
We think the word yuhno is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for yuhno
- guano Should the plants not grow fast enough to suit, manure with Peruvian guano; have it fine, and sow over in the middle of the day when they are dry, or if it be raining briskly, it may then be sown over.
- hun "What everybody really knows is that while most of the young hicks who've been Plattsburged into uniforms are already across Periscope Pond helpin' swat the Hun, I'm still floatin' around here with nothing worse than car dust on my tailor-built khaki.
- juno I know, he replied, The Juno.
- kuhn However, I guess I won't disturb Mr. Kuhn, if he's busy's you say.
- shun I thought you would hate and shun me.
- un Cruel to send back to town, un-audienced, unseen, a man of his business and importance.
- yahoo The Yahoo and the Angry Ape Contemplating this picture of a state of mankind so recent that no denial of its truth is possible, one understands Shakespeare comparing Man to an angry ape, Swift describing him as a Yahoo rebuked by the superior virtue of the horse, and Wellington declaring that the British can behave themselves neither in victory nor defeat.
- yarn A rattling good yarn....
- yawn "Quite in order," was Phinuit's verdict, accompanied by a yawn.
- yen It is the property of the king of Burma; it was stolen from him years ago, and the Burmese nobleman who is at present in this country with his retinue- Tshen-byo-yen, I said quietly, and had the satisfaction of beholding Mr. Burke favor me with a startled glance.
- yon The way women run hither and yon after Tom, Dick, and Harry is surprising.
- young That young interne fellow told me about it.
- yuan Judicial branch: Judicial Yuan, justices appointed by the president with the consent of the National Assembly
- yukon The Yukon really runs along in that belt for 500 or 600 miles.
- Yin They sang the choruses of my songs-each man, seemingly, picking a different yin!
- DUNNO I dunno 'bout that.
- HON H.C. Gesford, grand president of Native Sons of the Golden West, followed with a telling speech; the Hon.
- YO One followed another, and then it was "Nancy Lee," loud and clear, and the men singing " Yo-ho, heave-ho!"
- YUGO Over the years Italian automobile industry has also been involved in numerous enterprises outside Italy, many of which have involved the production of Fiat-based models, including Lada in Russia, Zastava and Yugo in the former Yugoslavia, FSO (Polski Fiat) in Poland and SEAT (now part of Volkswagen) in Spain.
11 words made from the letters yuhno
Misspelling of the day