Correct spelling for ZANE
We think the word zane is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for zane
- bane If they bane twice so big this year, they be full now from the snows and rains.
- cane I like the chairs, enormous cane things with long wooden arms which Boggley says are meant for putting one's feet on, and most comfortable.
- dane The good Dane sorely tried the patience of Fanny Mere.
- lane He opened a lane with his axe.
- mane His forehead was high and narrer, shewin' only a long strip o' tawny skin, in a line with his nose, the rest bein' covered with hair, as black as ink, and as iley as a seal's mane.
- pane The pane was double, transparent metal.
- sane I am surprised, as a man of sane and healthy mind, to hear such stuff talked in an English prison of to-day.
- vane This building, with five windows to each course, rises two storeys above the ground-floor, and is particularly noticeable for a roof of four sides ending in a weather-vane, and broken here and there by tall, handsome chimneys, and oval windows.
- wane The noonday sun was on the wane when he finished wrestling the last of a group of bins into the warehouse.
- zany But over the bier of the decrepit zany, who died without striking a blow, over this and this alone, is shown a hand coming out of heaven, and declaring the true approval of the power that rules the world.
- zone It is not with resignation but with joy that they find themselves on our side of the lines, away from all that horror of the fire zone.
- Jane There is no use thinking of it, Jane.
- Kane Kane had been ill-treated and then beaten by Jack Belllounds, and he had left White Slides to take up his home at Moore's cabin.
- Zane Well, he is as wild as a deer and she has been riding him without his being broken," said Colonel Zane.
- zine Blackout Shoppers/Two Man Advantage split 7" with Blackout Shoppers (2013, Sexy Baby Records) Compilation appearances Introducing Bill free with issue of Under the Volcano punk zine (1998) Scene Report CD (2000, Triple Crown Records) Terror Firmer Soundtrack CD (October 31, 2000, Go Kart Records) Go Kart vs.
4 words made from the letters zane
4 letter words made from zane:
Misspelling of the day