Correct spelling for ZI
We think the word zi is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for zi
- ai Ai, Lord Jesu!
- bi Mister Harlow, Dear Sir: Wood you kinely oblige me bi cummin to the paint shop as soon as you can make it convenient as there is a sealin' to be wite-woshed hoppin this is not trubbling you to much I remane Yours respeckfully Pontius Pilate.
- ci The first one contained a group of ci-devant aristos, laughing and singing-one elderly vicomtesse was playing on a mouth-organ.
- gi en no'ble, in duce'ment a bu'sive, e lope'ment a cu'men pe ru'sal ex po'nent ac cu'sant pur su'ant he ro'ic al lure'ment re fus'al pro mo'tive a muse'ment sul phu'ric de tach'ment es tab'lish at tend'ant dog mat'ic fa nat'ic as sem'blage dra mat'ic fan tas'tic ap pend'ant ec stat'ic gi gan'tic in tes'tate e las'tic in hab'it com'pen sate
- hi Marty stole in to gaze at the goodies, and whispered: " Hi tunket!
- ii 90; Triers of, ii.
- li 50:- "El se dichiara per el presente come el clarissimo Messer Aluixe di Sesti die a fare a mi Zorzon de Castelfrancho quatro quadri in quadrato con le geste di Daniele in bona pictura su telle, et li telleri sarano soministrati per dito m.
- mi 22, R. 1 E, T. 23 N, 6; 2 mi.
- ni They went from New Jersey into Penn-syl-va-ni-a.
- pi Yeck mush can lel a grai ta panni, but twenty cant kair him pi.
- ri All of this is news and interesting to us; so is the fact that Miss Ri Hawkes is not teaching in the Snyder district school this week, because of a sore toe.
- si No one had heard the "si-" except the dog and me.
- ti They had always to be ducking their heads, too, to let the low ti-tree branches sweep over their backs.
- uzi After he made his way past our Uzi- outfitted reception, I brought him on through the floor and introduced him to Dr. Richardson.
- vi 207 Lilburne, John, vi.
- wi No one could stir but Pack-i-tha-a-wi, and he went forth carrying a big knife he had prepared of flint, and a large, heavy, wooden club.
- xi Cross Keys, battle of, chapter xi.
- zip But we only made houses of our shields, and laughed louder than ever, as the spears came down, "zip-zip," like hailstones on the roof of a hut.
- zn The relative bioavailability of the Zn chelate was 183% and 157% of Zn sulfate for weight gain and tibia Zn, respectively.
- zr Historical ccTLDs There are three ccTLDs that have been deleted after the corresponding 2-letter code was withdrawn from ISO 3166-1: cs (for Czechoslovakia), zr (for Zaire) and tp (for East Timor).
- Z I'm with you from A to Z; but if you love me, don't keep me in the dark."
- ZS The Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Video Editor (SB0480) was an external USB soundcard, which combined audio playback, accelerated video editing and a 4-port USB 2.
- OI I gained a good place among the oi polloi or crowd of men who do not go in for honours.
- ZIT And no man may passe that see be navye, be no maner of craft: and therfore may no man knowe, what lond is bezond that see. And alle be it that it have no watre, zit men fynden there in and on the bankes, fulle gode fissche of other maner of kynde and schappe, thanne men fynden in ony other see; and thei ben of right goode tast, and delycious to mannes mete.
- z's You feel obliged to ask the X's, the Y's, and the Z's from duty, and so you do.
Misspelling of the day