Correct spelling for ZIBRA
We think the word zibra is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for zibra
- bra These requirements do not apply to all-star cheerleading organizations, therefore many have tops that stop at or just below the bottom of the bra line.
- cobra Several tribes, as the Gonds and Mundas, have a legend that their earliest king was born of poor parents, and that one day his mother, having left the child under some tree while she went to her work, returned to find a cobra spreading its hood over him.
- fibre So he carries a folding cot and the more fortunate one of tougher fibre laughs at him.
- libra Of which terrible weather-phenomena we shall have to speak by and by: but must first, by way of commentary, give a glance at Soissons and the Terrestrial LIBRA, so far as necessary for human objects,-not far, by any means.
- sabra Mozart Black (dark chocolate) Royal Mint-Chocolate Liqueur (French) Sabra liqueur (dark chocolate and Jaffa oranges) Thorntons Chocolate Liqueur Chocolate cream liqueur Cadbury Cream Liqueur Dooley´s White Chocolate Cream Liqueur Dwerstegs Organic Chocolate Cream Liqueur Godiva White Chocolate Florcello Chocolate Orange Cream Liqueur Mozart Gold Chocolate Cream Liqueur Mozart White Chocolate Cream Liqueur Vana Tallinn Chocolate Cream Vermeer Dutch Chocolate Cream Liqueur Crème de cacao Crème de cacao may be either clear or a dark caramel color, which is often labeled "dark crème de cacao".
- sabre Bring your sabre along.
- siberia "But it will be just what is needed out there in that part of Siberia," declared the exile, "for there the wind is never quiet.
- zebra Just like a circus zebra, only of course they're not green.
- Zara The Zara sat curled as before, a golden bowl of incense burning at either side of the throne.
- Debra I plotted with Debra to have Julius murdered.
- Zebras In the centre of the gardens is an enclosure in which in the summer of 1908 were encamped a colony of Gallas, an intelligent and attractive black people from the border of Abyssinia, who flung spears at a target, and fought duels, and danced dances of joy and sorrow, and rounded up zebras, and in the intervals sold curiosities and photographs of themselves with ingratiating tenacity.
25 words made from the letters zibra
Misspelling of the day
- fore running