Correct spelling for ZU
We think the word zu is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for zu
- au Until then, Sir, au revoir."
- cu They took with them such things as were cu-ri-ous and val-u-a-ble.
- eu "The Emperor then presented me with an Eu-shee of a greenish-coloured serpentine stone, and of the same emblematic character; at the same time he very graciously received from me a pair of beautiful enamelled watches, set with diamonds which, having looked at, he passed to the Minister.
- gu Guia, gu, gu, gu. Hajai, hajai, dzu, dzu, dzu, dzu. Gorgue, gueguegueguegueh, Hoa goigoigoi gui. Dzicka, dzicka, dzicka.
- lu You and me, Lu-cana.
- mu It may be of interest to young readers to know how this show originated, and I doubt not it will be a surprise to some older ones to know that it dates back to about the year 1000 B. C. We are told that while the Emperor Mu of the Chou dynasty was making a tour of his empire, a skillful mechanic, Yen Shih by name, was brought into his presence and entertained him and the women of his seraglio with a dance performed by automaton figures, which were capable not only of rhythmical movements of their limbs, but of accompanying their movements with songs.
- nu Nu-cif 'er-ous, bearing nuts.
- pu The wooden cups or bowls used by the Tibetans are called pu-ku, fruh, or cariel.
- ru This was celebrated in one of the Hervey Island songs: Force up the heavens, O, Ru!
- wu " Wu try," said the Chinaman, grave as a yellow image instantly.
- zn Nerve, current of injury in, 7 injured and uninjured contacts corresponding to Cu and Zn in voltaic couple, 8 response in, abnormal, when stale, 124, 187 abolition of, by 'poison,' 139, 189 anaesthetics, effect of, on, 72 by method of negative variation, 9 current of action of, 8 enhancement of, after continuous stimulation, 127 modified, 128 relation between, and stimulus, 52 reversed when stale, 11 uniform, 184
- zr HNLMS Borneo (Dutch: Zr.
- U 83; Thiersch, Politik u.
- Z You think I couldn't teach A, B, C, the known quantities, let alone x, y, z, the unknown quantities, don't you?"
- Du By ying, Aye du et!
- Tu "Je viens, tu viens....
- ZS Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro Testing chain: External loopback (line-out1 - line-in3) Sampling mode: 24-bit, 96 kHz Measured values: Noise level, dB (A): -104.
- BU Bu I've hung around these parts long enough.
- z's This booth was very attractive, and was draped with yellow cheesecloth, with black X's and Y's and Z's all over it.
Misspelling of the day
- diverges from
- doeth ones best