Correct spelling for ZUBEN
We think the word zuben is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for zuben
- ban Ban, you've bound him well?
- bean And she's perfectly horrid, much more horrid even than Miss Hassett- Bean; so I'd rather give my suite to her and her husband than any one else.
- ben " Ben, you never call him my dad.
- bern This attracted the attention of the heads of the Dominicans at Bern.
- bin "A right smart heap o' a bunch; bin a pickin' o' 'em up ever since we left Charlotte," I returned evasively.
- bun Well, I rather guess we did, Mun Bun!
- burn I will burn it, but still it will reach you; for it is not possible that my silent cry should not come to you, perhaps now, in the darkness of the night, while you sleep, perhaps in two hours' time, still in the darkness of the night, while you pray with the brothers, in the dear church, where we worshipped so often together.
- cuban The Tories, or "loyalists," in this country have their counterpart in the Cuban Autonomistas.
- reuben Reuben, as I expected, dropped alongside Ashatea; and I followed.
- sabin Mr. Sabin shook his head gently.
- sabine The King of the barbarians, Witichis himself, is on the march through the Sabine mountains.
- sen But before he had accomplished much he died, and his mantle fell upon Keshab Chunder Sen, a man of great learning, talent and worth, the son of one of the most conservative families of the Brahmin caste, born and brought up in a fetid atmosphere of superstition and idolatry.
- steuben At the head of the victorious columns rode Washington, Hamilton, Knox, Steuben, Lafayette, Rochambeau, Lincoln, and many other officers, but the British commander, being ill, was not present in person, and when his representative, General O'Hara, tendered his superior's sword to Washington, the 5 commander in chief allowed General Lincoln, who had once been Cornwallis's prisoner, to receive it, and that officer, merely taking it in his hand for a moment, instantly returned it.
- sub These are the smaller sub-divisions of what is commonly known as Ruwenga and Usige.
- Been "You're right, you should have been with me.
- Rubin In 1975, Algren was commissioned to write a magazine article about the trial of Rubin "Hurricane" Carter, the prize fighter who had been found guilty of double murder.
- Eben If Eben had sought her hand then, she would have snatched it away from him.
- Ruben Of the tribe of Ruben, Sammua the son of Zechur.
17 words made from the letters zuben
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all