Correct spelling for ZYGOT
We think the word zygot is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for zygot
- argot These were rugged, silent, contained men. I had not a word of their language whatever it was, and I think it was a kind of Milesian argot.
- bigot Let no one imagine that the interest of these Emancipation speeches has died with the achievement of what they pleaded for; they will ever remain divinest protests against the vice and impolicy of religious ascendency, of sectarian bitterness, and of bigot separation.
- cot These people were gathered at the end of the cot, and they looked down upon Henry Fitzgeorge, and he lay upon his back, gazed at them thoughtfully, and clenched and unclenched his fat hands.
- ergot Consequently, while ergot, turpentine, gallic acid, and other like remedies may be resorted to, too much hope should not be entertained as to their good effects.
- get 13,882. Do you get cash advanced to you when you ask it?
- goat What had the little scape-goat out there in the twilight done?
- gout He had become Prime Minister in 1766, and the following year was attacked by his remorseless enemy, the gout.
- gut Thus they pass the Gut, and those two treacherous corners, the scene of countless bumps, into the wider water beyond, up under the willows.
- jot This divine was possessed of a rooted conviction that the Almighty made a great mistake whenever He invested temporal power in a woman, whom he was ungallantly inclined to classify under a celebrated dictum of Mr. Carlyle's respecting the population of these happy Isles, who, truth to tell, care not one jot what Mr. Carlyle may think of them.
- scoot Let Irene scoot off and mop her eyes at home.
- scot This man was an Englishman-Lewis Scot.
- sot "Well, we had no sooner turned to go, than the French people sot up a cheer that made all ring again; and they sung out, "La Fossy Your," "La Fossy Your," and shouted it agin and agin ever so loud.
- zygote Showing such an intrinsic incompatability of the alien complements in the zygote as, while operating as no bar to their immediate union and their development into a complete hybrid individual, nevertheless bars the incorporation of the alien breed in the Vital potential of stock.
- zygotic If these indications are reliable and are established by further observation we shall be led to the conclusion that the bud which becomes an extra pair of limbs does not merely contain the parts proper to the side on which it grows, but is comparable with the original zygotic cell, and consists not simply of two halves, but of two halves differentiated as a right and a left like the two halves of the normal body.
- Begot Perhaps I had been kinder to you, Had you continu'd still to give me that- Might have begot a Passion in me.
- Git What we hev all saved up sence we bought the place will keep us agoin' till we git in our fust summer crops."
- Got 11,355. Are your supplies of goods got from Lerwick from Messrs.
- Zygotes To the unaided eye the main difference between the newly formed zygotes of different species of animals is that of bulk, and this is due to the amount of food-yolk held in suspension in the protoplasm.
- GT Davey, Sam. J., 47 Gt. Russell St., W. C. Fawcett, H., 14 King Street, Covent Garden, W. C. Pearson, J., & Co., 5 Pall Mall Place, S. W. Robson & Kerslake, 23 Coventry St., W., 1870.
- SGT M. Alger, Detroit Sgt. Rand F. English, Detroit 1st Sgt. Wm. King, Detroit Lt. Commander Truman H. Newberry, Detroit
- ZIT And natheles zit han thei ydoles of gold and sylver, and of tree, and of clothe.
- god God knows, but I could help yours so much easier!
- inordinancy It is the peculiar providence of Heaven, as I took notice in the beginning of this work, that the more ignoble passions of human nature, are, generally speaking, opposites, and by that means serve as a curb to bridle the inordinancy of each other; so that, though one alone would be pernicious to society, and render the person possessed of it obnoxious to the world, many will prevent the hurt, and make the man himself tolerable.
8 words made from the letters zygot
4 letter words made from zygot:
zygo, goyt, gotz, toyz.
Misspelling of the day
- diverges from
- doeth ones best