Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
How To Spell Seminaries?
How to Pronounce Seminaries?
Correct pronunciation for the word "Seminaries" is [sˈɛmɪnəɹiz], [sˈɛmɪnəɹiz], [s_ˈɛ_m_ɪ_n_ə_ɹ_i_z].
What are the misspellings for Seminaries?
"Seminaries" in context
Seminaries are educational establishments that provide specialised instruction in theology and other issues related to ministry. They typically focus on preparing people for ministry roles in the church or other organisations. Seminaries provide learning experiences and tools that help equip their graduates for effective leadership and service. They often provide housing for students as well as research libraries and access to other resources. Seminaries may provide some other academic background as well, such as degrees in religious studies, history, and other topics related to the faith. Seminaries range in size from small, local establishments to large, well-known seminaries with campuses throughout the world.
Usage over time for Seminaries:
This graph shows how "Seminaries" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
- Correct spelling for Seminaries [Infographic] | Spellchecker.net
- Seminaries - English spelling dictionary
- Seminaries | Definition of Seminaries by Merriam-Webster
- Seminaries definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Seminaries | Definition of Seminaries at Dictionary.com
- Seminaries dictionary definition | Seminaries defined