Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
How To Spell xenophobic?
How to Pronounce xenophobic?
Correct pronunciation for the word "xenophobic" is [zˌɛnəfˈə͡ʊbɪk], [zˌɛnəfˈəʊbɪk], [z_ˌɛ_n_ə_f_ˈəʊ_b_ɪ_k].
What are the misspellings for xenophobic?
"Xenophobic" in context
Xenophobia is a fear and hatred of people from other countries, cultures, or ethnicities. It is rooted in many different things, from a lack of understanding of other cultures and traditions to a perceived sense of racial or national superiority. Unfortunately, xenophobia is still a prevalent issue in many countries around the world, leading to violence and discrimination. In recent years, xenophobia has increasingly been used as a political ploy to stir up emotions and encourage people to vote for certain causes. Xenophobes often target immigrants, refugees, and minority groups, making them feel unwelcome, discriminated against, and unsafe.
What are similar-sounding words for xenophobic?
Usage over time for xenophobic:
This graph shows how "xenophobic" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
- Correct spelling for xenophobic [Infographic] | Spellchecker.net
- xenophobic - English spelling dictionary
- Xenophobic | Definition of xenophobic by Merriam-Webster
- Xenophobic definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- Xenophobic | Definition of xenophobic at Dictionary.com
- Xenophobic dictionary definition | xenophobic defined
Word of the day