Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
How To Spell H Blood Group?
How to Pronounce H Blood Group?
Correct pronunciation for the word "H Blood Group" is [ˈe͡ɪt͡ʃ blˈʌd ɡɹˈuːp], [ˈeɪtʃ blˈʌd ɡɹˈuːp], [ˈeɪ_tʃ b_l_ˈʌ_d ɡ_ɹ_ˈuː_p].
What are the misspellings for H Blood Group?
- hb blood group
"H blood group" in context
The H Blood Group is an uncommon type of blood group. It is also known as the Bombay blood group, named after the city of Bombay in India, where it was first discovered. It is a rare type of blood which has been found in fewer than 100 people in the world. People with this type of blood do not express the classic A, B, or O blood group antigens, which are markers that appear on the surface of red blood cells. Since it has no antigens, individuals with H blood group can receive blood from anyone with any other blood group.
Usage over time for H Blood Group:
This graph shows how "H Blood Group" have occurred between 1800 and 2008 in a corpus of English books.
- Correct spelling for H Blood Group [Infographic] | Spellchecker.net
- H Blood Group - English spelling dictionary
- H blood group | Definition of H Blood Group by Merriam-Webster
- H blood group definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
- H blood group | Definition of H Blood Group at Dictionary.com
- H blood group dictionary definition | H Blood Group defined
Word of the day