Correct spelling for ACCELERANTS
We think the word accelerants is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for accelerants
- accelerate Her shrunken form and flushed cheeks revealed the fatal progress of a disease which betrays its victims all the more surely, by imparting to them, at certain stages of its course, a false strength, that lures them to exertions only serving to accelerate its fearful termination.
- accelerated The heavy but rainless clouds continued to gather over them, and the canoe sped on at accelerated speed in an opaque atmosphere.
- accelerator Probably the most sensitive and accurate mass spectrometer for this purpose is the accelerator mass spectrometer (AMS).
- accelerates However, it has been disputed whether the environmental stress of father absence stimulates weight gain, and thus accelerates early puberty.
- accelerators High-energy ion beams produced by particle accelerators are used in atomic physics, nuclear physics and particle physics.
567 words made from the letters accelerants
5 letter words made from accelerants:
3 letter words made from accelerants:
4 letter words made from accelerants:
Misspelling of the day
- most disused