Correct spelling for ACOBE
We think the word acobe is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for acobe
- ab Where the Syllogism comes in as a useful form is when certain propositions are delivered to you ab extra as containing a certain conclusion; and the connexion is not apparent.
- aba There are four smaller bases used by the air force, these are: Bahir Dar Airport Aba Tenna Dejazmach Yilma International Airport in Dire Dawa Gode Airport Alula Aba Nega Airport in Mekele
- abbe The Abbe de La Tremoille was already there; he had been made Cardinal, and was to remain and attend to the affairs of the embassy.
- abbey But even these claims to friendship and regard never seemed to me strong enough to explain the intimacy between Mrs. Elmslie and the inhabitants of the Abbey.
- abc The abcoulomb (abC or aC) or electromagnetic unit of charge (emu of charge) is the basic physical unit of electric charge in the cgs-emu system of units.
- ac Exsultent Martyrum cineres, et Apostolorum monumenta laetentur; vestraque, socii conditores non interiturae sub CHRISTO civitatis, PETRE ac PAULE, ad istam laetitiam ossa commoveantur, restituto PIO SEPTIMO vestris et suis sedibus.
- acme That he was the acme of shrewdness, that his powers of deduction were extraordinary, and that his patience in unravelling a secret was almost beyond comprehension I knew well.
- acne In the early 2000s QLT USA developed Aczone, a 5% dapsone gel that was shown to be effective against acne without causing clinically significant declines in hemoglobin levels, even in subjects with G6PD deficiency.
- acorn It is, however, a more profitable employment to trace the constituent principles of future greatness in their kernel; to detect in the acorn at our feet the germ of that majestic oak, whose roots shoot down to the centre, and whose branches aspire to the skies.
- acre The fire had started right at our boundary, and had come across a two-hundred acre paddock like a shot.
- acute But presently a fresh attack of pain apparently made him turn away, for his features betrayed acute suffering, as he slowly set his foot on the next step below.
- adobe All of the buildings, with the exception of the ranchhouse, which was constructed of logs, with a gable roof and plastered interstices-were built of adobe, low, squat structures with flat roofs.
- age I forget weariness, old age has no dread for me.
- ago That was the way with old Mr. Rabbit, who lived a long time ago when the world was young.
- amoeba Desire is the ceaseless life-urge of all things, from amoeba to archangel.
- arbor The clock being now wound up, the winding arbor and wheel A will begin to turn in the opposite direction.
- cab Cab, 18 or 22 frs.
- cabby "We're all going with you," whereupon he insisted that the cabby and I should enter a sort of swan-boat directly in the rear.
- Abe Abe looked up with a start.
11 words made from the letters acobe
5 letter words made from acobe:
4 letter words made from acobe:
Misspelling of the day