Correct spelling for ADAMIT
We think the word adamit is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for adamit
- adam Miss Roden is barely aware of my existence, and would not know me from Adam.
- adamant But Ernest was like adamant.
- adams One Adams, who was the head boy, then stepped out of his place and welcomed me.
- adapt They adapt themselves to the Quarter and become a part of this big family of Bohemia easily and naturally.
- admit "And you might as well admit that we're going to get it.
- adroit He tried hard to fathom Gaston's secret; but the latter, who would have been greatly perplexed to tell it, turned off M. de Champignelles' adroit questioning with a Norman's shrewdness, till the Marquis, as a gallant Frenchman, complimented his young visitor upon his discretion.
- ADM =Nelson, Adm. Horatio=, captures Bastia, i. 260; ii. 62; expected cooeperation with Austria at Savona, i. 353; sails from Cadiz in chase of the Egyptian expedition, ii. 57; returns to Sicily, 61; seeks the French fleet in Greece, 61; follows to Egypt, 61; loses an eye at Cadiz, 62; battle of Cape St. Vincent, 62; battle of the Nile, 62, 63, 81; battle of Copenhagen, ii. 209; sanctions the execution of Caraccioli, 300; correspondence with Dumouriez, 303; aided by Portugal, 332; plan to allure him to Egypt, 331; Villeneuve avoids, 334; enticed to the West Indies, 358; joins Cornwallis before Brest, 359; sails for Portsmouth, 359; pursues Villeneuve to Gibraltar, 358; chases Villeneuve to the West Indies and back, 370; arrives off Cadiz, 371; his ambition, 372; battle of Trafalgar, 373-376; his death, 374.
55 words made from the letters adamit
5 letter words made from adamit:
3 letter words made from adamit:
Misspelling of the day