Correct spelling for AFERID
We think the word aferid is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for aferid
- acrid Peter inhaled the scent of the forest, sharp again from the acrid taint of the cool, hazy air.
- afford I have spent a great deal of money-much more than I could afford.
- affray Here, my own view of the incident was cut off; but ten minutes afterward I met a comrade, who, bristling with wrath, described the continuation of the affray, which he had just witnessed.
- afield Herminia had never yet gone further afield from England than Paris; and this first glimpse of a wider world was intensely interesting to her.
- afire Afire with resolution to "begin again" and show herself in the light of a cheerful and cheering companion, she had neglected no opportunity to make herself agreeable to her hostess, while Aunt Maria in return had been sweetly considerate, and on occasions quite startling in her divination of hidden wishes and desires.
- afraid Oh, do not be afraid!"
- afresh We'll go there together and start our married life afresh."
- africa I should know the dark face of the tall stranger if I came upon it in Africa.
86 words made from the letters aferid
3 letter words made from aferid:
5 letter words made from aferid:
Misspelling of the day