Correct spelling for AGAIB
We think the word agaib is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for agaib
- ab "Until that time," he added presently, without looking up, "I must ask you not to refer to the subject again-and to keep my confidence meanwhile-ab-so-lute-ly."
- aba An English lady, who has been much among them, states that the Druse women of the Hauran never unveiled before her. The men wear a tarbush with white roll, a black under-robe with white girdle, a short loose jacket, and when necessary an aba or parti-coloured cloak over all. They go habitually armed with scimitar and half-moon axe, besides gun or rifle.
- aback So I thought I'd look thru fust to see ef the glasses were set all rite, wen I was never so took aback in my life.
- aegis Dave had gone over the course with Mr. King in The Aegis twice in the daytime, and had an accurate idea of the route.
- ag It's a pleasant man who keeps the corner cellar, says Ag, but his whiskey has the flavour of old rags.
- again I'm going to be just lil' Cyn again.
- agape He was clad in a sort of dressing jacket of silk and lace, fine enough for any lady; and the bed was draped in silk from the Indies, worked in a fashion that set Tom agape.
- agar By George Agar Hansard.
- agate These spoons were made of Wedgwood ware, china, glass, agate, or tortoise-shell, as well as of silver.
- agave Agave chrysantha, the golden-flowered century plant, is a plant species endemic to Arizona.
- age At a very early age he married the youngest sister of Colonel Delany.
- agile He was a blonde, blue-eyed, yellow-haired lad of eight years of age, somewhat slight and undersized, but agile and capable of endurance when under the stimulus of excitement.
- aging Upon his arrival to Hartford, Bailey served as state representative for the Connecticut Convention of American Baptist Churches USA, an auditor for the Connecticut Missionary Baptist Convention, chairman of the social action committee of the Ministerial Inter-denominational Alliance of Greater Hartford, and a general member of the board of directors of The North Hartford churches for the Aging, Bellevue Square Boys Club, The Hartford Chapter of 70001 Ltd.
- aglaia Aglaia chittagonga is a species of plant in the Meliaceae family.
- agni Bharatá is also used as a name of Agni (literally, "to be maintained", viz.
- ago "Mrs Bathurst told me so, and not a quarter of an hour ago," replied the woman.
- agra They collected taxes for the Imperial treasury in Agra, which allowed them a portion to maintain cavalry and equipage at the ready.
- ague I fancy she thought I might be sickening for the ague, which was very rife in those parts.
- ahab The easiest way of securing that object, according to the tortuous methods of British diplomacy, was to prove that Naboth was a scoundrel and Ahab an angel.
- ajar On reaching the room occupied by the twins, which I should mention was called the Blue Bed Chamber on account of the color of its hangings, he found the door just ajar.
- alb The Asian long-horned beetle (Anoplophora glabripennis), also known as the starry sky, sky beetle, or ALB, is native to eastern China, Japan, and Korea.
- alibi He went on to explain about the long distance call that had furnished Stephen Gresham's alibi.
- arab My friend, the Arab of Derge, called late, to borrow five dollars of me.
- arabia There is a great river in Arabia called Corys, and this runs out into the Sea which is called Erythraian.
- cab Suddenly the cab stopped, and McKann thrust his head out of the window.
- gab My father was a pretty successful Chicago ward politician and I have the gift of gab and manipulation too.
- gabby Now, it happened that by an evil chance Gabby Johnny, the Secretary-Treasurer, had been driving past the school on his way to the woods, and seeing smoke issuing from the windows of the building over which he considered himself the especial guardian, he stopped his team and rushed upon the scene, and there he stood now, in the silent crowd of frightened girls and sobered boys, gazing at the devastation with such an expression of aghast horror, that at the sight of him all Scotty's compunction vanished and he laughed aloud.
- garb He changed his garb and took the way toward Mrs. Rolfston's.
- garbo Rumors about Bankheads sex life have lingered for years, and she was linked romantically with many notable female personalities of the day, including Greta Garbo, Marlene Dietrich, Hattie McDaniel, Beatrice Lillie, Alla Nazimova, writers Mercedes de Acosta and Eva Le Gallienne, and singer Billie Holiday.
- gb Storyville Re-Visited (1958) also featuring Bob Wallis and Ginger Baker Alexis Korner Blues Incorporated Alexis Korner and Friends (1963) Graham Bond Organisation Live at Klooks Kleek (1964) The Sound of 65 (1965) Theres a Bond Between Us (1965) Ginger Bakers Air Force discography Ginger Bakers Air Force (Atco, 1970) Ginger Bakers Air Force II (Atco, 1970) Baker Gurvitz Army discography Baker Gurvitz Army (Janus, 1974) Elysian Encounter (Atco, 1975) Hearts on Fire (Atco, 1976) Flying in and Out of Stardom (Castle, 2003) Greatest Hits (GB Music, 2003) Live in Derby (Major League Productions, 2005) Live (Revisited, 2005) With Fela Kuti Felas London Scene (EMI, 1971) – uncredited Why Black Man Dey Suffer (African Sounds, 1971) Live!
- gibe She seemed not to feel the gibe.
- gob But myek yor mark, then snuffs and sneers Suin slop yor gob and lay yor braggin'; When yence yor feet are i' the geers, Ma soul! they'll keep your painches waggin.
- gobi We do not complain of this change after the dreariness of the Kara-Koum and the solitude of Gobi.
- jab They beheld a reddish place, with a center like a pin jab, but not a drop of blood.
- jib Jack was below, when he heard a far louder roar of the wind than before, and heard his uncle shout, "Brail up the main as far as you can, Tom-the jib is about all we want now!"
- Araby The air is filled with odours sweet as the perfumes of Araby or Ind. Myriads of insects flap their gay wings: flowers of themselves.
- KGB Bahrain: National Security Agency (Bahrain) State Security Agency of the Republic of Belarus (KDB or KGB) Bosnia and Herzegovina: Intelligence-Security Agency of Bosnia and Herzegovina Brunei: Internal Security Department (Brunei) Canada: Canadian Security Intelligence Service, successor of RCMP Security Service China: Ministry of State Security (China) Croatia: Military Security and Intelligence Agency (Croatian: Vojna sigurnosno-obavještajna agencija or VSOA or VSA) East Germany (former): Stasi Estonia: Estonian Internal Security Service (KAPO) European Union: European Union Agency for Network and Information Security (ENISA, originally European Network and Information Security Agency) France: functions divided between Police nationale, Gendarmerie nationale, and Direction centrale du renseignement intérieur Germany: Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution (Germany) India: Intelligence Bureau (India) Ireland: Directorate of Military Intelligence (Ireland) Special Detective Unit, formerly the Special Branch and before that the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) Israel: Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency (ISA)) and others: see Israeli Intelligence Community Japan: Public Security Intelligence Agency (PSIA) Malaysia: Royal Malaysian Police Special Branch New Zealand: New Zealand Security Intelligence Service Norway: Norwegian Police Security Service Oman: Internal Security Service Pakistan: Inter-Services Intelligence - ISI Intelligence Bureau (Pakistan) Federal Investigation Agency Poland: Agencja Bezpieczeństwa Wewnętrznego Portugal: Sistema de Informações da República Portuguesa (SIRP) former: PIDE, or Polícia Internacional e de Defesa do Estado Russia: Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation (FSB), successor of Federal Counterintelligence Service (FSK), successor of KGB Main Intelligence Directorate (Russia) Serbia: Military Security Agency (BIA) (Serbian: Безбедносно-информативна агенција, БИА / Bezbednosno-informativna agencija, BIA) Singapore: Internal Security Department (Singapore) Slovenia: Slovenian Intelligence and Security Agency Somalia: National Intelligence and Security Agency (NISA) (Somali: Hayada Sirdoonka iyo Nabadsugida) Soviet Union (former): Cheka State Political Directorate (GPU) People’s Commissariat for Internal Affairs (NKVD) which became Ministry for Internal Affairs (MVD) Peoples Commissariat for State Security (NKGB) which became Ministry for State Security (MGB) SMERSH KGB, Komitet gosudarstvennoy bezopasnosti (Russian: Комите́т госуда́рственной безопа́сности (КГБ) South Africa: State Security Agency (South Africa) Spain: Centro Nacional de Inteligencia (CNI) Sweden: Swedish Security Service (Säkerhetspolisen) Ukraine: Security Service of Ukraine United Kingdom (all the following agencies have security and security intelligence functions): MI5 (also known as the Security Service) MI6 (also known as the Secret intelligence Service) Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) Defence Intelligence Staff (DIS) United States (all the following agencies have security and security intelligence functions): Central Security Service Federal Bureau of Investigation National Security Agency Defense Intelligence Agency
- Akbar Then, Akbar having gone, he and Roger went on their way with light hearts.
- Aggie Stepping between Alfred and the 'phone, Aggie protested frantically.
- APB To bring the new design to a larger market, a cheaper variant of the AM bicycle design, the APB (All-Purpose Bicycle), was produced under licence by Pashley Cycles from 1992 to 2005.
- AFB Near midnight a CAA radar picked up unidentified targets near the Oxnard AFB, at Oxnard, California (northwest of Los Angeles), and at almost that identical time people on the airbase saw the light
19 words made from the letters agaib
5 letter words made from agaib:
gabai, agbai, agabi, bagai.
Misspelling of the day
- diverges from
- doeth ones best