Correct spelling for AHIMSA
We think the word ahimsa is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ahimsa
- amiss You look as if something was amiss.
- arms He put his arms round Norah Monogue and kissed her.
- bahamas The climate of the Bahamas is mild and temperate, with refreshing sea breezes in the hottest months; and there is a mean temperature of 75 deg.
- Ahem Yet you are now far wiser than all of the scientists who have written and published whole libraries concerning these storm formations, but whose fallacies we are now fully prepared to explode, once for all, through knowledge won by personal investigation-ahem!"
- harms The moment that he harms either you or me, the government will have to interfere.
- aims We have to judge people by the things they do, not by their appearance; for there is no clear understanding between two persons whose aims are different.
- ohms Suppose the internal resistance of the tube is 12,000 ohms and the resistance of the telephones is 3,000 ohms.
- hums For the children wuz happy in their happy and prosperous hums, and Krit, they say-I don't tell it for certain-but they say that he come back engaged to a sweet young girl of Chicago- Come back from the great New World of the World's Fair, as his illustrious namesake went home so long ago, in chains- Only Krit's chains wuz wrought of linked love and blessedness instead of iron-so they say.
- hams Hamilcar walked on; the other followed him with stooping loins, bent hams, and head thrust forward.
- HMS On the 13th of August 1844, Mr John Francis Tottenham, mate of HMS Hyacinth, Commander Scott, performed a gallant and dashing exploit, which obtained for him his promotion to the rank of lieutenant, and the testimony of his commander to the coolness, decision, and gallantry displayed by him on the occasion.
- HEMS Heavy gold embroideries were worked on the hems of skirts and mantles.
- HIMS He vas get oop and roosh at me vonce mores, and I vas knock hims down on ze deck again; and zen, you vas coom oop ze hatchway, and dat vas all.
65 words made from the letters ahimsa
6 letter words made from ahimsa:
shaima, mashai, ashima, shamai, ahimsa.
5 letter words made from ahimsa:
Misspelling of the day
- beats a hasty retreat