Correct spelling for AIMME
We think the word aimme is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for aimme
- acme There is an admirable sketch of a good-natured cad in one of Mrs. Walford's novels, who is the acme of kind indelicacy.
- aim Indeed it was Mr. Wilkins's one aim during his stay at San Salvatore to be a treasure.
- amide Treating imidoyl chlorides with water forms the corresponding amide: RC(NR’)Cl + H2O → RCONHR’ + HCl Aliphatic imidoyl chlorides are more sensitive toward hydrolysis than aryl derivatives.
- Aimed Jerry referred to a wound which an assagai aimed at his heart had that day inflicted on his nose.
- Aimee He cast a glance, a half smile that way; the consequence of which was that Aimee, forgetting the time, the deputation, the officers, the whole crowd, sprang into the room, and received the letter from Isaac, which was the only thing in all that room that she saw.
- Ama Isora ga saki ni Tai tsuru ama mo, Tai tsuru ama mo,-
- Amer Sorex vagrans orizabae, Jackson, N. Amer.
- aims A profound religious conviction may be accompanied by the loftiest of ideals or by the meanest of aims.
- airmen Indeed, so brisk has been the duel between gun and aeroplane, that nowadays airmen have often to seek the other margin of safety, and can defy the anti-aircraft guns only by flying so low as just to escape the ground.
- AM "Then what am I to do?
11 words made from the letters aimme
5 letter words made from aimme:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window