Correct spelling for ALOOWS
We think the word aloows is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for aloows
- aeolus Thus, with such deities as Aeolus and Mors, we shall introduce poems addressed to the Wind and Death, over which they presided, as suited to the modern character of our Mythology, and more generally appreciated by the readers of the nineteenth century.
- alas It was a superb diamond-even Frank, with all his fastidiousness, would admit that, Ethelyn thought, her mind more, alas!
- alias Miss Effingham was accompanied by her maid, Miss Dolly, alias Dorothea, Hastings.
- allies There was that body of the Allies which lay nearest to his hand, and over which, if he were but victorious, his victory would have its fullest effect.
- allow "Do your bishops, or whatever you call them, allow that dress?
- aloes 2590. 3. Myrrh and Aloes Pills.
- aloof He was still cold and aloof.
- also He had, also, other misgivings.
- Altos As a personality on Altos, Pad remained ever so slightly withdrawn from the other hackers, even the Australians whom he considered mates.
- Alloys In 1885 the Cowles Brothers, of Cleveland, Ohio, began to produce aluminium-copper and aluminium-iron alloys by arc smelting, and later produced other metals, difficult to reduce, by the same means.
- allows It must be kept a secret, and it allows of no delay."
- blows She faced his words as if they were blows, letting them rain.
- allays Night allays hunger, 88 exhilarating, 144 oppressive, 144 produces cold, 89 rainbow at, 141
- allots When men in my presence extol Rothschild, who out of his vast revenues allots whole thousands for the education of children, the cure of the sick, the care of the aged, I laud and melt in admiration.
- arrows "I found two of the arrows near one hand, and the others lying about.
- ALES For black beers a soft water is a desideratum, for ales of the Burton type a hard water is a necessity.
- avows But Eugenie avows everything except the name of her accomplice.
- alleys Mr. Orde drove rapidly and silently between the shipyards and the rows and rows of lumber piles, arranged in streets and alleys like an untenanted city.
40 words made from the letters aloows
3 letter words made from aloows:
4 letter words made from aloows:
5 letter words made from aloows:
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends