Correct spelling for ALOWS
We think the word alows is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for alows
- aeolus EOLUS, Aeolus, HF. 203, 1571, 1586, 1602, 1719, 1764, 1769, 1789, 1800, 1861, 2120.
- alas " Alas, my poor friend!
- alias He became a terror to the refugees alias Tories.
- allow To allow you to be selfish when you might be unselfish is also wrong.
- aloes Ranges of citron and aloes fill up the quadrangle, whose walls are hung with superstitious pictures most singularly fancied.
- also 2. Also an embryotome.
- Altos The Australian still visited Altos, but he seemed more withdrawn, at least whenever Par was around.
- Alloys The ship was to retain its natural metallic sheen, the only protection being a coat of "passivity paint"-a liquid chemical that could be brushed or sprayed on iron, chromium, nickel or cobalt alloys, rendering them passive to practically all chemical agents.
- allows Later on that day he allows Maret to send a despatch giving Caulaincourt "carte blanche" to conclude peace.
- blows By sheer weight he bore Hanlon back across the floor, and got in a couple of heavy blows.
- awls -The gimlet is used to bore awls with, so that nails when they are driven in may not split the wood.
- AILS What ails the girl?
- ALES There are extensive seed warehouses and testing grounds near Reading; and the Kennet and Windsor ales are in high repute.
- avows Amidst these tragical events,-of one person nearly murdered, of another answerable for the issue, of a worthy governor hurt in his dearest interests, the fate of America in suspense,-here is a man who, with the utmost insensibility of remorse, stands up and avows himself the author of all.
- bendings The interpretation of soul moods resolved itself, of course, into the usual series of prancings and high jumps, scuttlings round and roguish bendings, a final leap into the air and a collapse upon the floor.
27 words made from the letters alows
5 letter words made from alows:
salow, oswal, awols, owsla.
Misspelling of the day
- comes halt
- contributing to
- executive search agency
- met with disaster
- more reassured
- more reassuring
- more subaltern
- more subalternate