Correct spelling for AMIDS
We think the word amids is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for amids
- aides At first he claimed to be a private, but his jewels betrayed him, and then he said he was one of Santa Anna's aides-de-camp.
- aids There are many other interesting and unique devices and aids you can use for inducing hypnosis.
- amends "I've tried to make amends, and play fair.
- amide A related reaction (called the Sonn-Müller method) starts with an amide, which is treated with PCl5 to form the imidoyl chloride salt.
- amiss In the awkward silence Carrados himself seemed to recognize that something was amiss.
- midas And he replied: "O king, I am the son of Gordias, the son of Midas, and I am called Adrastos; and I slew my own brother against my will, and therefore am I here, having been driven forth by my father and deprived of all that I had."
- Amid She fell asleep overwhelmed amid the ruins of the old; she awoke already engaged with the duties of the new.
- Amos As Amos turned from the window as the train moved on, he stumbled on some one-or, rather, some one stumbled on him-and he had no idea who it was till a voice called out,- "Just in time, Amos!
- Amadeus And to this day no one knows exactly which is the resting-place of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
- admits The power of persuading and governing the people did, indeed, equally belong to both, so that those who had armies and camps at command stood in need of their assistance; as Chares, Diopithes, and Leosthenes of Demosthenes's, Pompey and young Caesar of Cicero's, as the latter himself admits in his Memoirs addressed to Agrippa and Maecenas.
- adds Germany builds one battleship; England lays down two; France adds ten battalions to her army; Germany adds twenty.
- aims All my life and possessions and aims.
- ADS I wish you would notify the advertising agent not to solicit or renew the ads that I have marked here."
- ACIDS The Harrison plant is but one of the immense group operated by the duPont Company and it has been famous for the manufacture of white lead and acids.
- amides PCl5 reacts with a tertiary amides, such as dimethylformamide (DMF), to give dimethylchloromethyleneammonium chloride, which is called the Vilsmeier reagent, [(CH3)2N=CClH]Cl.
31 words made from the letters amids
3 letter words made from amids:
4 letter words made from amids:
5 letter words made from amids:
Misspelling of the day