Correct spelling for AMMEDITE
We think the word ammedite is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ammedite
- admit "Then you admit, both of you, that the best of our American girls fall short of being all that is required over here.
- amenity The extreme elegance and comfort of the houses, the spacious Quai on the Arno which furnishes a most agreeable promenade, the splendid style of architecture of the Palazzi and public buildings, the cleanliness of the streets, the salubrity of the climate, the mildness of the winter, the profusion and cheapness of all the necessaries of life, and above all the amenity and simplicity of the inhabitants, combine to make Pisa an agreeable and favorite residence.
- amity She wrote to Ninon with amity from time to time, even until her death; and Ninon in like manner, when she wanted to serve any friend in whom she took great interest, wrote to Madame de Maintenon, who did her what service she required efficaciously and with promptness.
- ammeter -The method of testing with voltmeter and ammeter, is shown in Fig. 38. The voltmeter is placed in a short circuit between the two terminal wires, whereas the ammeter is placed in circuit with one of the wires.
- appetite This gentleman has a colossal appetite for oysters.
- armed Them Gregories an' them Carrs air all armed.
- audit For some reason, every few months the two Burchard trusts would pop up as exceptions in another internal audit, and I'd get a phone call from some Hutton employee somewhere in the country, and I'd explain what happened, and that person wouldn't bother me about it again.
- edit 464. Muche, 1st edit.
- edited His Philosophie der Religion and Philosophie der Geschichte were edited after his death.
- immediate On the ground floor we found ourselves out of immediate danger, since the fire was attacking this part of the palace from above and burning downward.
- immediately I am going to send a woman immediately, and you won't have the slightest trouble."
- mediate A share in this work is given to each of us. We are permitted to mediate between God and men, to carry to some the knowledge which gives life eternal.
- Aimed An alliance between Peter's profound sagacity and indomitable perseverance, and Charles's unbounded courage and military skill, might have been ominous for any cause against which it was aimed.
- Ahmed Ahmed-ben-Cassum-la-Andacousy, a Moor of Granada, who lived about the close of the sixteenth century, cites an ancient Arabian manuscript, which was found, together with sixteen plates of lead engraved with Arabian characters, in a grotto near Granada.
- ammeters Finally there were one hundred of them burning, each one a hundred-watt bulb that glowed brightly but did not appear to be contributing much to the general brightness of the Utah sun. The technicians checked their recording voltmeters and ammeters and reported that, sure enough, some ten kilowatts of power at a little less than one hundred fifteen volts D. C. was coming from the Black Suitcase.
130 words made from the letters ammedite
3 letter words made from ammedite:
4 letter words made from ammedite:
5 letter words made from ammedite:
etmda, daime, timed, amedi, imame, midea, timme, maide, tedim, teaed, dtime, memet, tmema, atemi, admit, emmet, mitee, tiede, medea, midem, edite, emami, tamid, imeem, tamed, teide, demet, mamee, eidem, mimed, diate, eitam, tamei, tamim, meade, meite, mitad, taide, dimme, amide, mamet, mated, demat, demme, edema, temme, medem, ameet, matei, media, etiam.
Misspelling of the day